Hunting & Fishing licenses

Conservation Licenses (hunting/fishing)

  • Hunting and Fishing Licenses must be issued in-person at the Town Clerk’s office.
  • When purchasing a hunting license for the first time, you will need to present your educational certificate specific to the license you wish to purchase (fishing license excluded).

For a subsequent license, proof of a previous license or driver’s license is sufficient.